Go Back   Lynx - The Community Forums > Lynx-Support And Discussion Section > Forum Policy & Latest News > Latest News - We Like To Share

Latest News - We Like To Share All Latest News We Like To Share With you Would Be Posted In This Section .This Includes News From Our Overall Group .

Old 04-28-2013, 09:46 PM   #1
Amarbir
The Boss

Amarbir is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Amarbir Send a message via Yahoo to Amarbir Send a message via Skype™ to Amarbir
Default Announcement - 25% Off BIOS Programmers For Coreboot And OpwnWRT Members

Hi All,
We Will Offer 25% Discount of Select Universal BIOS Programmers .Mainly The Following Brands For Coreboot / Openwrt Community People .

Sofitech -> http://www.lynx-india.com/index.php?categoryID=7413
Autoelectric -> http://www.lynx-india.com/index.php?categoryID=7412

Note : Also Associated Accessories And Adapters
Old 04-29-2013, 01:55 AM   #2
quackquack

quackquack is on a distinguished road
Talking

hi amarbir,
greetings!
a little late in replying. good that you are cool vendor to offer us 25% off. thanks and many many kudos to you and your team. i will spread this info to the openwrt and coreboot mailing list. thats point number 1. and point number 2. you must also realize that our community is even smaller than number of people in a street. dont expect a sudden burst. since you guys are offering huge deal for us. i will spread this info to the mailing list. and one more thing. we are geeks. and other thing is our userbase is hardly odd 200-300. yep. mad people. so dont expect miracle. do you guys have any option code for guys like us. like every site who offers discount gives us offer code like for example lynx-coreboot or lynx-openwrt? if you can create it? i will spread the info in a breeze.
the openwrt got 400 odd users now and then and openwrt-dev got 50 odd users. :-S and with coreboot its 110 odd geeks like me. duhhhhh! ;-) still dont loose hope. :-) i will try to create a wiki page and speak about the discounts and offers. kindly also create an offer code for us. :-D
i will create the wiki soon and will also notify you once i created. kindly give me some time.
hope its okay. i am one among those many tiny developer writing tiny patches and codes. main admin's are the ones who needs to get impressed with your deals. :-D
hope they like the 25% off.
wish you all the best. :-D
ciao for now!
hth
-paul
quackquack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 08:50 PM   #3
Mailman50

Mailman50 is on a distinguished road

Oh! Hi, a very good evening to every one on the forum. I'm new here once happened to discover the site when I was trawling the net. Head a free queries about servicing some tv,s, but was bigger down due to absence of the circuit diagram on BPL Tv Model, FQR56Q2... If any of you can locate the same then PZ send me a good or a few good high clarity snaps of the circuit on What's app to 9483201783 or you may Em them to prashanth58in@rediffmail.com
Mailman50 is offline   Reply With Quote