Go Back   Lynx - The Community Forums > Lynx-Support And Discussion Section > Payment Tracking - [ Kindly Write Your Payment Details ]

Payment Tracking - [ Kindly Write Your Payment Details ] If You Have Done Payment For a Particular Order On Any Of Our Website .Please Mention The Same Here .This Helps Us To Deliver You Your Orders Faster

Old 09-22-2018, 03:08 PM   #1
Mmoak2018

Mmoak2018 is on a distinguished road
Default Everyone Wants to Buy Pendents in MapleStory?

Hey fellows, do you reveal some wonderful Pendant of the Spirit or something better at the Hot Week, yes, people are all crazy about beautiful and exquisite pendents in the real world and MapleStory2 Mesos world. So those pendents are amassing and diffrent pendents have quite distinct purpose.

I am mean apparently I've said some stuff that triggers people just like you and well I'm at the point I'm gont be kicked out of the MMOak so when that occurs you won't have to be worried about me not be able to worry your thoughts.

So yes, I'm flat 230 and I don't know a lot of things about whats going on and the reason is because I don't have people who know this stuff to ask, a lot of those who I used to speak with no more play anymore...

And well since a lot of these"Cool Kids" despise me because I have exposed them as being botters they desire nothing to do with me.

Ohhh and something that I wanna say is all I could do is train that is all, I can not do nothing else since well I don't have the equipment to perform bossing and well let us just say there isn't any equipment for my course so even if I wanted to find that equipment well I can't.

And If I could find clean equipment well then I'd have to scroll itself so I'd needs mesos to cover all the overpriced scrolls then end up having to drop over $500 to block my equipment or just wind up having to wait till a Double Miracle Time and hopefully I have money that day to join into cubing Official Site.

Because I had been trying to show off the part where it'd how long I was on for well the Forum Moderator claims I was spamming the very first time I made a thread about a screen shot just like it I had been inquiring mentioning the match was thinking that a Gollux Pendent was a pendent that provides EXP.

And I tried to reveal a picture of that pendent because I thought it was cool that it showed I was wearing it for 141 hours because the old days you would find a message from the chat stating"You've have been playing MapleStory to get xxx hours you need to take a break.

Well I tried to show that picture to get people to respond on the thread and maybe wind up making a buddy in-game well it ended just being called"spam".

Mmoak2018 is offline   Reply With Quote