Go Back   Lynx - The Community Forums > Forums And Website - Bugs and Discussions > Graveyard - All Old Posts Here

Graveyard - All Old Posts Here This Section Has All The Old Posts Migrated Into It .We Will Use This So That Old Posts Are Retained For Reference Sometimes .

Old 07-14-2011, 01:14 PM   #21
aadish

aadish is on a distinguished road

1 : Whats the budget ?- Rs 30-31k
2 : Primary Use Of the Machine ? HD movies> processing tasks> programming> gaming>
3 : Any Config You Have In Your Mind ? i3 2100, usb 3.0, 500gb HD, 4gb ram, full hd monitor with HDMI(dell 2220L?), workable psu, decent keyboard and mouse, cheap and attractive cabinet,no disc drive, graphic card well a used would do,i want a cheap and well below 3k!
4 : Is It a New Purchase Or a Update ?new
5 : If Its a Update What Do You Have Already ?no, new
aadish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:51 AM   #22
Aman

Aman is on a distinguished road

1) Since your budget is not much, i would suggest you go with the low end sandy bridge CPU's like the i3, just get the basic model + you'' not need a aftermarket cooler.
2) Budget Motherboard, get ASUS or Intel.. since your not gonna be needing crossfire/pci 3.0 cause sandy bridge doesnt support that.
3) 400W FSB Power Supply (Modular if possible)
4) AMD 6850 or a Nvidia 550 ti 1GB (AMD maybe a little higher in price but it performs better) + you'll have the option for crossfire or sli in the future! provided you upgrade your PSU, and motherboard.. but then again in the future your gonna pretty much see Z77 bases motherboards for Ivy Bridge, which if you upgrade will be kind of a bottleneck.. so you'll have to hen upgrade the cpu again for max performance.
5) Corsair Vengence 1600Mhz or 1333 Standard DD3 RAM.
6) Antec One Case

I would say you wait it out and get your budget up to 50k and then consider building again! the new range of processors and AMD GPU's is already out which utulises PCI 3.0 and other basic technology. buying a second generation computer at this time is just a waste of money.

+ you'll save some money on the HDD prices which where like 3k for 1TB.. but now its 5500 for 1TB.

lemme know if you would like to know something else.
Aman is offline   Reply With Quote