Go Back   Lynx - The Community Forums > Lynx-Support And Discussion Section > Forum Policy & Latest News > Latest News - We Like To Share

Latest News - We Like To Share All Latest News We Like To Share With you Would Be Posted In This Section .This Includes News From Our Overall Group .

Old 07-13-2011, 02:12 PM   #11
hell_storm2004

hell_storm2004 is on a distinguished road

Advice.... Open one in Pune. Its probably the worst PC Markets in the country. And i have lived in almost all major cities possible and i know what the situation is like here compared to those "big" cities. So for lynx to be there and selling products at the cost you do, would be like having a "big fish in a small pond". Best place to grow!

Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore - Highly competitive. Many established shops there.
Kolkata - Decent. But concentrated in one part of the city, so accesibility is a problem for many.
Pune - People go to Mumbai to do PC shopping (speaks a lot about this, so called "modern city"), stores here more or less rob people. Many good locations to open a PC shop, accessibility for people not a problem since its small city.

Its upto you to decide.

Last edited by hell_storm2004; 07-13-2011 at 02:17 PM.
hell_storm2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #12
Amarbir
The Boss

Amarbir is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Amarbir Send a message via Yahoo to Amarbir Send a message via Skype™ to Amarbir

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_storm2004 View Post
Advice.... Open one in Pune. Its probably the worst PC Markets in the country. And i have lived in almost all major cities possible and i know what the situation is like here compared to those "big" cities. So for lynx to be there and selling products at the cost you do, would be like having a "big fish in a small pond". Best place to grow!

Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore - Highly competitive. Many established shops there.
Kolkata - Decent. But concentrated in one part of the city, so accesibility is a problem for many.
Pune - People go to Mumbai to do PC shopping (speaks a lot about this, so called "modern city"), stores here more or less rob people. Many good locations to open a PC shop, accessibility for people not a problem since its small city.

Its upto you to decide.
Well,
Are You Serious .I Though Pune is a great city in electronics and computers .Is the computer market that very bad .
Old 07-14-2011, 12:10 AM   #13
Amarbir
The Boss

Send a message via MSN to Amarbir Send a message via Yahoo to Amarbir Send a message via Skype™ to Amarbir

Guys ,
Please Have a Look at The Main Board Outside The Shop .The Images will Not Have White Background when Final Board Is Out

Old 07-14-2011, 01:30 AM   #14
hell_storm2004

hell_storm2004 is on a distinguished road

Yes... Even i thought the same thing when i moved here. Most of it is hype! And after four years here, i have learned that PC Market is something which is not as i expected.

Shops where you find a Corsair PSU, none or maybe one.

Shops where you can buy a Cooler Master case, one, that too with a weeks time of waiting and sometimes not even that.

Shops where you can get an EVGA GPU, none.

Shops where you can get a good CPU cooler, none.

For my last PC i went to Mumbai and got the parts brought it over and assembled it myself. That same rig was costing me 53k in Pune with a weeks wait after i had made the payment. I got it for 41k from Mumbai.

Most of the people here are laptop guys. And people who go for laptops generally are not too much in tune with hardware. They just want a bundled pack of goodies and they say "Wow... this is good."

PC lovers either do it online or go to Mumbai.

That's why i said, open one in Pune and you will not be disappointed with the business.
hell_storm2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:11 PM   #15
Amarbir
The Boss

Guys ,
Would Like To Tell You That the electrical work is complete as much as we wanted right now ,So is the ceiling work And also The sign board is installed .The Floor work starts Tommorow .

Some Pics

This is The Shop Before we got it in the mall .The construction of the same started 1 week later as i had to go to chandigarh for a weeks time frame .Actual processing started after 10-7-2011 .

This is the AC + Fire Work Going On .The AC Runs With Cold Water And is like a traditional Cooler Type Thingi .

The Electrical Work Of Piping + Cables Is Going On Here .This Is Bhola My Village Electrician Working Like a Log

The false celing work starting .This amit guy is a pain in the !@#$!@$ .He has taken 6 days for 2 days work and the work is still pending here and there .pathatic

The Flex Work Was Given To Mr Aman From Aman Advertisement , This Guy i gave full 100 percent advance payment but he did my work in 3 days time frame instead of 1 day .Also he does not pick any of my calls

This is The stage of the shop now .Flooring will start tommorow and i will keep you updated .
Old 07-19-2011, 11:43 PM   #16
aadish

aadish is on a distinguished road

Amarbir check your PM. Help me solve the problem.
aadish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:42 AM   #17
Amarbir
The Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadish View Post
Amarbir check your PM. Help me solve the problem.
sir
Checked the pm. I will ask office and get back
Old 07-21-2011, 11:20 AM   #18
Tenzin

Tenzin is on a distinguished road

nice to see the shop being setup.
Audiostore will be epic.
Tenzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:33 PM   #19
Amarbir
The Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzin View Post
nice to see the shop being setup.
Audiostore will be epic.
Sir ,
This is My First Branch Office .Due To This I Am Little Busy as i have to design the same according to our work also .The same is going on as per plan .I have taken rest today and hence i am in my village at last
Old 08-31-2011, 06:03 PM   #20
Amarbir
The Boss

Guys ,
I am Back In Chandigarh and Would First Finish All The Pending Issues Here On the forum before i look into anything else