Go Back   Lynx - The Community Forums > Forums And Website - Bugs and Discussions > Forum Feedback And Bugs

Forum Feedback And Bugs All Forum Related Feedback And bugs Are Posted Here .

Old 12-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #1
vissha

vissha is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Deleting my forum account!

I need to delete my forum account for personal reasons. Please remove my account(incl username,details,etc) from this forum. I know that posts/threads can't be deleted. If possible, delete it too.
vissha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:21 PM   #2
Amarbir
The Boss

Amarbir is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Amarbir Send a message via Yahoo to Amarbir Send a message via Skype™ to Amarbir

Quote:
Originally Posted by vissha View Post
I need to delete my forum account for personal reasons. Please remove my account(incl username,details,etc) from this forum. I know that posts/threads can't be deleted. If possible, delete it too.
Well,
no issues i can do that .I am damn sure that you have read some bullshit about us for sure online .i would really appreciate if i could know why a individual would do this
Old 12-25-2012, 03:06 AM   #3
vissha

Thanks for reply! No one said anything about lynx-india. Please don't think bad. Your service and forum solutions are good only(Everyone knows). I just need to delete the account, bcoz i'm not using it. And i'm not ordering any product online(not just you... in many sites). I think the best suited for me is direct buying only. As i can be relaxed. And i don't want to be a dumb and dump data in your server. Someone else can register for this username and be happy. If i need anything from you, surely will come to you. Please delete my account.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:15 PM   #4
vissha

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarbir View Post
Well,
no issues i can do that .
Hi,

Even after years, you've kept my account and it is a bad thing. It may end up in legal issues. Hence, please delete my account and any stored information.

If you didn't proceed with delete account ASAP, I'll surely take this matter into social and legal.