Go Back   Lynx - The Community Forums > Lynx-Support And Discussion Section > Introductions - New Users

Introductions - New Users New User Can Introduce Themselves To Each Others In This Area,We Will Also Have The Sticky of Few Rules Here .

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 09:09 PM   #1
aseem
Super Moderator
 
aseem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 320
aseem is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to aseem
Default Chandigarh Gamers Association

he guys if anyone lives in chandigarh and is a gaming freak lukin for some virtual sparring do let me know

m alwaz lukin for more ppl to play with, who know mayb we could start a clan or somethin
__________________

aseem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:53 AM   #2
Amarbir
The Boss
 
Amarbir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 3,384
Amarbir is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Amarbir Send a message via Yahoo to Amarbir Send a message via Skype™ to Amarbir
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem View Post
he guys if anyone lives in chandigarh and is a gaming freak lukin for some virtual sparring do let me know

m alwaz lukin for more ppl to play with, who know mayb we could start a clan or somethin
Hi ,
Well I Have Edited the Thread Title and Sticked It ,Now you Are Free To Have a Clan ,Plan Blah Blah
__________________
Amarbir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:32 AM   #3
sunny
Member
 
sunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80
sunny is on a distinguished road
Default

hey hey homie, yeah im from chandigarh and i luv games..........but only FPS based games.......like crysis, COD6 etc etc etc...
__________________
Microsoft are to make a Windows Vista Formula 1 car, unfortunately it's 20% slower than all the other cars, keeps on crashing, and keeps on interferring with the competition.
sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:02 PM   #4
aseem
Super Moderator
 
aseem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 320
aseem is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to aseem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny View Post
hey hey homie, yeah im from chandigarh and i luv games..........but only FPS based games.......like crysis, COD6 etc etc etc...
cool, where do u live, i live in sec 7

since u play cod 6 u must have played cod 4

i have very few friends with the pc config to play crysis, so would be great to play multiplayer with u
__________________

aseem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #5
sunny
Member
 
sunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80
sunny is on a distinguished road
Default

dude i purchased my system from lynx, sector 10
i purchased it last year in september, so i only have the games available at that time.....no old games.......my system configuration is

intel core i7 920 @ 2.8 ghz
MSI x58 pro - e ( gamer edition ) mobo
sapphire 4890 HD 1 GB graphics card
corsair platinum 3x2 GB DDR3 ram
WD 640 GB SATA HD @ 64mb cache memory
24" samsung sync master P2350
logitec internet pro mouse and keyboard set
corsair 750W PSU
HP DVD1260 DW-RW
OS = Genuine Windows 7 ultimate x64, Mac OSX 10.6.2 snow leopard ( via hackint0sh method ) , ubuntu 9.10

b/w im from sector 41
__________________
Microsoft are to make a Windows Vista Formula 1 car, unfortunately it's 20% slower than all the other cars, keeps on crashing, and keeps on interferring with the competition.
sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:49 PM   #6
nareshjikbn2
Member
 
nareshjikbn2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: saurastra,gujarat
Posts: 48
nareshjikbn2 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
24" samsung sync master P2350
nice costly configuration but keep in mind p2350 is a 23" monitor slightly bigger than 20" ones.
Quote:
OS = Genuine Windows 7 ultimate x64, Mac OSX 10.6.2 snow leopard ( via hackint0sh method ) , ubuntu 9.10
and if you know using this all platform i think you are quite knowledgeable person even though why are you using 3x2 ram insted of using in pair
have you overclocked your system?

Last edited by nareshjikbn2; 02-09-2010 at 05:59 PM.
nareshjikbn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:13 PM   #7
sunny
Member
 
sunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80
sunny is on a distinguished road
Default

nops, but im going to, first i need a cooler to overclock ( coz my room temperature is very HOT ).....i use mac OSX snow leopard for final cut pro and my other graphics work......and i use ubuntu for some testing purposes....

im using Corsir TR3X6G1600C9 6GBKit.....
__________________
Microsoft are to make a Windows Vista Formula 1 car, unfortunately it's 20% slower than all the other cars, keeps on crashing, and keeps on interferring with the competition.

Last edited by sunny; 02-09-2010 at 08:22 PM.
sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:27 PM   #8
aseem
Super Moderator
 
aseem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 320
aseem is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to aseem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny View Post
dude i purchased my system from lynx, sector 10
i purchased it last year in september, so i only have the games available at that time.....no old games.......my system configuration is

intel core i7 920 @ 2.8 ghz
MSI x58 pro - e ( gamer edition ) mobo
sapphire 4890 HD 1 GB graphics card
corsair platinum 3x2 GB DDR3 ram
WD 640 GB SATA HD @ 64mb cache memory
24" samsung sync master P2350
logitec internet pro mouse and keyboard set
corsair 750W PSU
HP DVD1260 DW-RW
OS = Genuine Windows 7 ultimate x64, Mac OSX 10.6.2 snow leopard ( via hackint0sh method ) , ubuntu 9.10

b/w im from sector 41
cool sys

do u have a clan? how do u play multiplayer games?
__________________

aseem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #9
nareshjikbn2
Member
 
nareshjikbn2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: saurastra,gujarat
Posts: 48
nareshjikbn2 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny View Post
nops, but im going to, first i need a cooler to overclock ( coz my room temperature is very HOT ).....i use mac OSX snow leopard for final cut pro and my other graphics work......and i use ubuntu for some testing purposes....

im using Corsir TR3X6G1600C9 6GBKit.....
nice if moderator aseem allows you you may share your knowledge about advantages of this all other os to us
i think u play multiplayer game with him/her n will allow
nareshjikbn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #10
sunny
Member
 
sunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80
sunny is on a distinguished road
Default

sure i will like to help....and one thing, im a PiRatE GaMer, so plz dnt ask for any steam or other ID o.O
__________________
Microsoft are to make a Windows Vista Formula 1 car, unfortunately it's 20% slower than all the other cars, keeps on crashing, and keeps on interferring with the competition.
sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:04 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
The Lynx Group Community Forums

A vBSkinworks Design